The personal injury attorneys at Gregg, Hunt, Ahern & Embry are dedicated advocates who help people injured by another's negligence. We focus on the most catastrophic injury cases, helping clients seek the full compensation allowed by law. Our lawyers work closely with clients to ensure that they employ the most appropriate legal strategies to achieve their goals, from determining the best way to file an insurance claim to effectively trying the case before a jury.Examples of Cases We Handle
We handle a wide range of cases, including those involving:
- Catastrophic injuries: Our law firm helps clients who have suffered life-altering injuries.
- Motor vehicle accidents: A successful motor vehicle accident claim requires not only thorough investigation and development of the facts, but an in-depth knowledge of all of the insurance applicable to the accident.
- Defective products: These cases can arise from defective pharmaceuticals and medical equipment, appliances, auto components, toys and other consumer products.
- Wrongful death: These cases require sensitivity to clients' circumstances and a willingness to spend the time required to determine the full impact of the loss. Gregg, Hunt, Ahern & Embry have recovered substantial sums for wrongful death victims.
- Premises liability: Success in premises liability cases is often based on a prompt and detailed investigation of the event.
- Workplace accidents: People injured at work frequently sustain serious injuries, and our firm has recovered millions of dollars for injured workers.
- Fires and burns: Severe burns affect not only the injured person, but also the family. At our law firm, we advocate for both. We have helped burn victims recover millions of dollars for their injuries.
- Nursing home abuse and elder neglect: When their most vulnerable family members suffer abuse or neglect in a care facility, clients need help determining their best course of action.
- Toxic torts: People exposed to toxic chemicals from pharmaceuticals, consumer products, home environment or occupational exposures.
Contact Gregg, Hunt, Ahern & Embry to schedule a free initial consultation with a Massachusetts personal injury lawyer. Call 617-494-1920. We take injury cases on a contingency basis, charging no fee until we recover damages on your behalf.
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products
- Fires and Burns
- Mass Transit Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse & Elder Neglect
- Personal Injury Boston
- Premises Liability
- Railroad Crossing Accidents
- Recreational Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death